14.9.08

Must behave Rationally


Hello ya guys. Today, I have study physics with my mom. Yeah, its been great as I can spent some of my time with her. Yeah, shes mad at me lots of time. I think thats fine by me coz I know, If I really want to become a great student, Patience is the key. Yes, I need to be more patient with my mom, although it will hurts my feeling.

As this is the month of Ramadhan, I cannot get easily influenced by my own emotional, I have to act rational because 1st, she is my mom and don't want to behave disloyally towards her. It is totally against our religion. Plus, Ramadhan is the month of goodness, so, I have to respect this month as a muslim. Moreover, If we do a good things, we will be gain rewards from Allah as our good deeds.

Anyway, she is away right now; send my sis back to her matriculation. Before she left, she had told me to be more committed and focus with my studies. Hurmm, I guess i really need to leave for now. I have study for my own future.

Thats all for now! Sayonara~

No comments:

JOMPS Photobucket Di Sebalik 'sitinurhudahusna'...
x-poshop.blogspot.com
AHMADSUFI6177's BLOG
Photobucket
!僕はまだ何も知らない.
Salam persinggahan and Welcome dear Guest!
Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera. Dengan nada skema, aku ingin mengucapkan terima kasih bebanyak bagi insan-insan yang sudi melawat, memijak, menerajang blog aku aku yang tak seberapa nie. Aku juga mahu berterima kasih kepada pendatang haram (silent reader), pembaca sah (yang siap komen), dan juga kepada yang sudi menjadi follower aku. Sebagai tanda aku menghargai kepayahan korang, akan aku menjadi follower korang jugak. Hahaha, thank you very much. Anyway, Blog aku nie hanyalah blog biaser, tak adelah cerite yang menakjubkan yang aku tulis. Aku tekankan disini; cerita biase daripada budak biase. Itu aje laa, harap maklum. !View