25.9.08

When Human does not used their mind properly!


I just log in to my class's myspace for 5 minutes ago. I just did that coz i wanna delete the shirt that i have designed.

Then, after i view that picture, i mentioned that there are 13 comments from people.

Ok, thats fine by me coz they have their own rights to give comment or critique. But, most thing that annoyed me most when a person, yang bajet bagus, critrique it without used their mind instead used their emotions in it. Hey., i know la you hate from the bottom of the hell,yes, same as me too.

But, i never and ever critique your design like that.
I would said that only a MORON person would do such a thing. I would like to emphasized that people who are not think before they act can only brought themselves in hatred.
So, I In this case ( the girl who kurang ajar dengan aku) I will never forgive you till the day I die.

Yes, to be honest, you're much more smarter than me in your SUBJECT ! But, what is the point if you are only smart but you do not know how to respect others?? I can only said that you are far more IDIOT than I am!

P/S : People who are easily get effected with their own emotions till cannot think rationally, i can only said that you are such a BAKA! STUPID!!

No comments:

JOMPS Photobucket Di Sebalik 'sitinurhudahusna'...
x-poshop.blogspot.com
AHMADSUFI6177's BLOG
Photobucket
!僕はまだ何も知らない.
Salam persinggahan and Welcome dear Guest!
Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera. Dengan nada skema, aku ingin mengucapkan terima kasih bebanyak bagi insan-insan yang sudi melawat, memijak, menerajang blog aku aku yang tak seberapa nie. Aku juga mahu berterima kasih kepada pendatang haram (silent reader), pembaca sah (yang siap komen), dan juga kepada yang sudi menjadi follower aku. Sebagai tanda aku menghargai kepayahan korang, akan aku menjadi follower korang jugak. Hahaha, thank you very much. Anyway, Blog aku nie hanyalah blog biaser, tak adelah cerite yang menakjubkan yang aku tulis. Aku tekankan disini; cerita biase daripada budak biase. Itu aje laa, harap maklum. !View