17.11.08

Special Thanks - ALL THE SAME

This poem has been written by my dear friend, Imran. Hahaha, aku tak sangka ade jugak ade manusia nampak rock tapi sanggup buatkan sajak untuk aku. Actually, sajak nie dah lama member aku nie bagi. Tapi sebab nak hidupkan kembali kenangan kawan dengan die, aku letak laa sajak nie dalam blog aku. Mungkin bagi korang takde makna, but not for me. This poem means for me a lot. So, sape tak suke, buzz off from here!!

Translation : This Poem has been written by my dear Myspace friend, Imran. Hahaha, I never thought a man with rock and cold attitude would wrote such a beautiful poem for me. Actually, he has written this poem about 2-3 months ago. The reasons I put this poem here is because I want to remember back the memory of our friendship. Maybe some of you will think this poem is like nothing, but not for me. This poem means a lot for me. So anyone who dissatisfy or giving a damn about it, just buzz off from here!!

ALL THE SAME

Men are all the same
Of me you must be thinking that way too
You, I won't blame
For me, partially, it's true

I'm just hoping
That you won't think
By my silent acting
That I'll kill our tie, in a blink

This heart longs to leak
But now it's improper to speak
Off you to your battle
See you when it's settled

I won't urge you to notice
Me, a man of malice
All the chaos that goes round
Kept my mind from being found

But in this insanity
I sounded your song
It brought tranquility
Nadeshiko, it has been so long

I know not when I'll die
But I always know death is nearby
But friends are too, and you are one
This poem is for you, my letter is done

No comments:

JOMPS Photobucket Di Sebalik 'sitinurhudahusna'...
x-poshop.blogspot.com
AHMADSUFI6177's BLOG
Photobucket
!僕はまだ何も知らない.
Salam persinggahan and Welcome dear Guest!
Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera. Dengan nada skema, aku ingin mengucapkan terima kasih bebanyak bagi insan-insan yang sudi melawat, memijak, menerajang blog aku aku yang tak seberapa nie. Aku juga mahu berterima kasih kepada pendatang haram (silent reader), pembaca sah (yang siap komen), dan juga kepada yang sudi menjadi follower aku. Sebagai tanda aku menghargai kepayahan korang, akan aku menjadi follower korang jugak. Hahaha, thank you very much. Anyway, Blog aku nie hanyalah blog biaser, tak adelah cerite yang menakjubkan yang aku tulis. Aku tekankan disini; cerita biase daripada budak biase. Itu aje laa, harap maklum. !View